by Brent Raynes
Editor of Alternate Perceptions online Magazine
Marguerite McCall is the editor of the controversial and thought-provoking three volume series, The Universal Seduction, Piercing the Veils of Deception. Each volume is over 500 pages and contains everything imaginable (and unimaginable) dealing with alleged conspiracies, mind control, alien abductions, time travel, and countless other supposed real-life X-Files scenarios contributed by numerous authors of varying backgrounds. Excerpts of these volumes can be read at:
McCall also maintains an elaborate website that proves to be a comprehensive resource with its articles, editorials, and other information. To visit that website, and also to find out about how to order The Universal Seduction, go to: http://www.theuniversalseduction.com/
Editor: How long have you been interested in the UFO puzzle?
Marguerite McCall: I think my interest in UFOs must have begun seriously at age 12, when I read Project Blue Book. What prompted that interest? I can’t put my finger on any one situation. Perhaps it comes from being the daughter of a scientist, having an inquiring mind and the propensity to ferret out all that is hidden or covert.
I remember as a little girl, looking to the heavens and asking my father, “Are there any other people up there?” He responded that he felt there were infinite possibilities. That’s all it took for me.
After reading Project Blue Book and feeling that the experience was unsatisfactory in relation to my quest for more concrete answers, I started reading everything I could get my hands on: Jacques Vallee, Frank Edwards and in particular, John G. Fuller with his Interrupted Journey (the story of an interracial couple who had been abducted from their car in the mtns. of New Hampshire). That was followed by Fuller’s Incident at Exeter (New Hampshire).
I found it amazing that after that reported scenario (in Interrupted) with the aliens piercing Betty Hill’s navel with a long needle, citing it as a pregnancy test, that a few years later all kinds of medical procedures ensued, using the same type of procedure, i.e. testing the umbilical fluid for a fetus’ deformities while in utero. It was a short jump from there to in vitro fertilization. At that time, pregnancy tests were done with rabbits and you had to wait almost a week for the results. We have indeed come a long way from procedure . . .now, it’s a trip to the drugstore for a kit.
I started attending UFO conferences. In those days, Tim Beckley, owner of Inner Light Publications, sponsored at least one major conference a year. I listened to the speakers, bought a lot of printed material and continued on with my studies.
In later years, I read Raymond Fowler’s books (the Watchers, Watchers II, The Andreasson Affair (1 & 2), etc.) I also read Budd Hopkins (Witnessed, Missing Time, Intruders, in addition to Dr. David Jacob’s books (Secret Life) and the late Dr. John Mack, MD of Harvard... Of course, I read many others; too numerous to list here. I would say, along with Whitley Schreiber, the above mentioned authors had the greatest impact on me as far as veracity. Although, I do admit that the late great Karla Turner in her books, in particular Masquerade of Angels, has made a very significant contribution to the UFO body of work. Currently, I think Jim Maars is reporting on the UFO scenario very well; however he’s had many predecessors upon which to draw the background information.
Isn’t it interesting that there’s a list of 40+ UFO researchers who have met their demise? I wonder what the statistical data would say about the odds of that?
Speaking of demise. Did you ever think about this? Many researchers and military people in the know come clean when they have incurable diseases and are terminal? After all, what do they have to lose? Their lives, careers or military rank? Witness Lt. Col. Philip J. Corso revealing what he knew in his The Day After Roswell chronicle.
I think, for the general masses, Corso’s Roswell book has to be one of the most convincing. I query people all the time (basically novices) and they report that the information in that book definitely gave them the most pause for thought.
For your readers who are not familiar with that book. Lt. Col. Corso worked directly for a top-ranking general. After the famous Roswell crash in the 1940s, many items were confiscated from that downed craft and divided among the different branches of the Armed Forces. The general knew these items would never see the light of day and would be secreted away in some vault, so he directed Corso to take the items he’d received to those private companies who were on the ground floor in their research and development, i.e. fiber optics, Velcro, micro chips, etc. Monsanto was only one of those recipient companies in private industry at that time. Naturally, Corso revealed much, much more in his book: alien bodies stored at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio, etc. Of course, others have written about this forever, but he just validated the information and he was certainly in a position to have access to that inside information..
After that came the alien abductee books. Two that have great resonance are Sandy Nichols’ Different Child and Katarina Wilson’s books Alien Jigsaw 1 and 2.
Eve Lorgen also has an excellent book out entitled Alien Love Bite which chronicles alien orchestrated romantic liaisons.
So, it was a progression from Blue Book to the Alien Abductee true accounts. And with this, an inner knowingness or personal belief system began to materialize.
Editor: And why did you decide to edit volumes with contributions by researchers and experiencers involved in such a large cross section of aspects, from abductees to crop circles to twisted government conspiracies, and so forth?
Marguerite McCall: It all started out rather coincidentally. I was on an internet discussion group with others and some of the e-mails were categorically essays and really quite meaningful. I offhandedly suggested that we write a book. It started out with a core group and we were going to write about our particular interests, hence the first volume became rather eclectic, even having chapters on Chaldean Numerology and Esoteric Astrology. It is definitely a cacophony with the herald of many voices, an alphabet soup. Somehow or another, I was elected to be Chairperson and Chief Editor of the Rose Garden publishing imprint who publishes these volumes. At the time, I never dreamed the many long hours and hard work it would entail.
I contacted a few people who referred me to other authors and I wrote and asked them to come on board. Nicky Molloy of Armageddon-or-New-Age daily e-magazine was also a great help in securing these contributors. This has now evolved to three volumesÉ7 X 10 and 550-600 pages each. It was not only editing and rewriting that I performed; it was formatting and putting it into a pdf file ready for printing, not to mention creating the graphics and gathering photos, etc. Each author has a bio and a pic, plus book cover graphic underneath his or her respective chapter.
I insisted upon a disclaimer: Each author is responsible for his or her own writings and does not necessarily embrace others’ work. However, each author admires his fellow authors in presenting cutting-edge and controversial concepts. That was the only way it was going to work.
As I mentioned to you previously, I am drawn to anything that is mysterious and puzzling with no hard, solid explanation as to origins, e.g. crop circles, the UFO scenario, etc. I’m also alerted to atrocities committed upon innocent citizens of the world, i.e. mind control, mass social hypnosis, chemtrails, etc. So, I suppose my motivation was two fold, flushing out all the mysterious and unexplained phenomenon and exposing horrendous acts perpetrated against the “unknowing”. I basically took everything I had studied over the years, plus all the new controversies that pop up, and again, started soliciting authors in their respective categories.
Why did I do this? I remember studying the Bailey books (when I believed) and came upon her compilation, PONDER ON THIS. In this, one got a lot of information in a nutshell and it made referencing so easy. Basically, we as a collective group, wanted to reach out and touch the masses, those who might pick up a book on one subject, but not necessarily on another. Many people tend to be secular in their interests. We thought they should be informed about all those topics not readily available in the mainstream press---that it should also be contained in one volume ( in this case three) for easy access, if nothing else.
Hence, you can read about the New World Order, Mind Control, UFO/aliens, other unexplained phenomena, etc. all in one book without having to buy or search through many other tombs. We took the significant facts on many, many topics and published them for each reader’s edification.
Editor: What have your years of personal research and working with many others in the field taught you?
Marguerite McCall: First of all, that no-one person has all the pieces of the puzzle. You must study many authors and researchers to assimilate the facts and come to your own personal conclusion. For instance, if you want to study the MILAB information (military involvement in abductions) a good field of study is Dr. Helmut Lammer’s works. There are so many different components to the UFO/alien question, that you must study many works and try to piece all the segments together. There is one free downloadable book on the internet which presents many pieces of the puzzle. It’s called Blue Planet Project from http://www.metatech.org. It gives the history of the alien presence, physical descriptions, implants . . . the whole ball of wax. It’s certainly a good place to start.
• That anything you see on TV, in particular network TV, is probably only touching on certain facts and a few aspects of the whole... I’ve discovered a lot of disinformation interwoven is some perfectly legitimate subjects. I think, in many cases, this is deliberate.
•• A case in point: The recent Peter Jennings BELIEVE IT OR NOT special on UFOS, etc. I have no idea what kind of constraints he was operating under or who did the research, but some of it was downright bogus. And he paraded out the newer versions of Phil Klass, famous government debunker.
There were a few good points in the piece; the Asian scientist who explained space travel as it related to wormholes. Many distracters argue that space travel has to be based on the liner mode and light years. They simply refuse to comprehend that we might just be in kindergarten when it comes to travel in space, that there just might be more than what they’ve been taught in their Physics 101 class. There is a saying, “Condemnation without Investigation is the mark of a fool.” Well, there are a lot of fools out there, believe me. I think this scientist really repudiated that linear travel mode theory as being absolute fact. (Robert Lazar, famous physicist who worked at Area 51, at the behest of Dr. Edward Teller---father of the H-bomb. also gave a detailed explanation of bending time in a video entitled, The Government Bible).
However, the statement that the Roswell Incident is just a myth was downright blasphemous. Is Peter Jennings calling all those people who were in Roswell at the time of the crash, liars? Did they not investigate the documentary where all these people related their stories truthfully and genuinely? What about the coroner, Glenn Dennis, who was run off from the perimeter of the Autopsy room? What about the nurse who had attended the autopsy, got terribly ill, and told Dennis for his own sake to get out of there? What about Jesse Marcel’s son who saw the shiny debris in the fields, the material that would bounce back into shape after being crumbled? What about all the other witnesses who testified that they were warned off? These people are all on record with their testimonies and they had absolutely nothing to gain. They are not profiting from the Roswell UFO museum at all. You would have to visit the town of Roswell, N.M. to realize the significance of this statement. Roswell might just be the smoking gun and they’ve done their best to discredit it, relegate it to folklore. This is a crying shame!
Another point in Jennings’ program: .What about the sleep paralysis theory? People in their beds aren’t seeing Aliens? How does that account for the abductions from cars, off tractors, in fields, out of high-rise buildings in front of eye witnesses?
It was another smoke and mirrors distraction in this documentary.
No mention of implants, either. There is ample documented proof concerning implants found in abductees’ bodies. Derrell Sims spends an inordinate amount of time working with abductees who’ve discovered anomalous objects via an MRI, X-rays, etc. Under reputable hospital conditions, these implants have been removed from sinus cavities, feet, under the skin in various limbs, behind the optic nerve, in the neck, etc. and sent to the most highly respected laboratories in the country. Upon intent analysis, what do they find? Various small objects fabricated from materials not known to this earth. In many cases, they are miniscule transmitters.
What about the Disclosure Project headed by Dr. Stephen Greer? He’s assembled a whole cadre of ex-military officers and other military personnel who in good conscience have come together to disclose what they know. There was no mention of this in Jennings’ piece. One has to ask why? They can’t claim all these highly-respected men had a mass hallucination. They say there is power is numbers. Perhaps all these men together could add some bona-fide authenticity to the UFO/alien scenario.
Therefore, I’ve learned that you cannot take just one source of information as the absolute truth. Again, one must study in depth, sorting the wheat from the chaff, and going with what resonates within you. The Jennings’ piece is a perfect example of dispensing a few crumbs while interspersing lots of disinformation, not to mention out-and-out omission of vital data.
• That information is leaked out through movies, in particular, Steven Spielberg’s contributions. His Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie revealed much, as did his later mini-series, TAKEN. Of course, most people treat this as pure fiction, but hopefully, it piques some interest in one’s subconscious and gives them food for thought, the impetus to propel themselves forward and do some enlightened research. In essence, the above mentioned is “purported fiction” based on actual truth. Lots of truth is dispensed under the “guise” of fiction. Wasn’t it the late President Ronald Regan who commented to Spielberg, (paraphrasing), “You and I know the real truth about this”?
Another case in point is the movie, “Eye Wide Shut” starring Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman, directed by the late Stanley Kubrick. I was absolutely shocked when I watched that movie. It was definitely a good old boys’ secret society network with secret passwords, handshakes, ritualistic sex, etc. Éthe whole nine yards. Of course, Kubrick is no longer alive to reveal how this movie, “came about”, his research, etc.
• I have learned that a lot of people in my generation and generations past (my parents, etc.) are content in their every day reality, not really interested in rocking the boat. However, this newer generation coming up has been weaned on the History Channel, Sci-fi, etc., viewing documentaries focused on alternate realities and many of them have an unquenchable thirst to learn more. This gives me great hope for the future of our country and of the planet
• In my opinion, the “powers that be” have been (and continue to do so) chipping away at our constitution and our rights as individuals. If we don’t do something about it, we will indeed, live under some kind of Nazi ruled state(s) and regionalized command. Did any of us ever think we would have armed soldiers in camouflage patrolling our airports? (Now, it’s a more civilized version with the same powers: the soldiers of Homeland Security). It’s a short jump from there to, “Your papers Please,” and let me test your DNA to see if you qualify for medical insurance.
Editor: Have you gained any particularly meaningful insights or understandings about what is going on?
Marguerite McCall: Here’s what I’ve come to believe:
• Using common sense again and addressing the world’s power structure: It only stands to reason that money is power. Those with the most money on the planet have the power. And it’s not necessarily those you see in the public Arena. Get a copy of Forbes where they list the world’s richest people. Now, who do you think gets invited to the annual Bilderberger meetings? ( An annual meeting where the world’s leaders discuss the planet’s future.) Besides those with money, attendees are those with the power to reach the people, those with the access to speak to the masses---politicians, journalists . . . However, who are behind these people? Bill Gates gets invited to the annual Bilderberger meetings now that he’s become the world’s richest man. (Maybe Warren Buffet has surpassed him, not sure). Would he have been invited when he was dinking around with Steve Jobs of Apple in his garage, pre-Microsoft? Of course not! He who haveth the money, rules.
• On the UFO question: There have been worldwide sightings which have been accurately documented since the 1940sÉ at least. Along with these sightings, may people all over the globe have been abducted for various and assorted reasons. As there is polarity in most things: night/day, North Pole/South Pole, good/evil, the whole spectrum of alien species must represent that principle also. While there may be some good aliens out there, it stands to reason that there also has to be some malevolent ones, also. When you treat abductees in the same manner as we may destroy an anthill, then they are malevolent, interfering with one’s free will. These malevolent ones have no moral values, spiritual regard for human life or the psychological well-being of their "subjects." Global abductions are taking place to this very day; are we suppose to believe that this is global mass hallucination? Me thinks not...
• I believe that now (at perhaps the instigation of the government through their manipulation and covert maneuvering) the public is being spoon tiny increments of information concerning the alien situation. They can’t admit their life-long alien cover-up without acknowledging their collusion (They can always blame it on their predecessors), so little by little they will throw out a few crumbs through the media and specials like Jennings’, gauging the public’s reaction through polling, etc. There is just too much information out here now: books, documentaries on the History Channel, specials, Spielberg’s work (Taken on the Sci-fi channel), that their massive cover-up can’t go on infinitum. Remember War of the Worlds, the Orson Wells’ fictional radio show about a Mars invasion that was so believable that it had people running amuck in the streets? I think in the beginning, Truman and Eisenhower were probably correct in their secrecy. After all, the citizenry could not be protected against such a menace. Hopefully, today it’s a different story. I think that’s what Reagan’s STAR WARS program was all about, protecting the planet.
• The Military/Intelligence Complex. In my opinion, there are many in the military/intelligence complex who will bend all moral rules in order to gain superior strength in weaponry and other operations, that of being supreme in all things. A perfect example is the involuntary experimentation on many unwitting persons in regards to mind-control, i.e. the MK-ultra program, etc. This program did, indeed, exist and they had congressional hearings on this, trying to reign in the CIA’s covert activities in this regard. However, one surmises that experimental programming still goes on in the deepest darkest covert chambers of the perpetrators. Is the CIA still creating sleeper Assassins? Programming sexual couriers? Creating robotic super solders? Are other governmental intelligence agencies involved? Black budget projects are just that: dark, secret and ominous, probably also amoral. The information coming out now about some of their programs is just mind-boggling, not to mention sickening.
Editor: Please give us your own personal explanation for the importance of this research, and how you feel that it may impact humanity in the future?
Marguerite McCall: Any thing hidden to the detriment and well-being of the earth’s citizenry must be exposed and come to light. Many atrocities have been committed under the blanket of National Security. You cannot run horrendous tests on unwilling citizens, control and govern through devious and surreptitious means, depriving individuals of their constitutional and God given rights. People have to be informed of all the unsavory practices that affect each and every one of them, in addition to future generations. Only in this way, can we take back the power and give it to its rightful owners: the people. Knowledge is Power.
Some Christian factions (Pentecostals, S. Baptists and those of that same ilk) will probably never subscribe to some of this information. Organized religion--in some instances-- is another form of programming. They are taught that there is life only on this planet, and everything else is blanketed under Satan. Sometimes, it’s difficult to break that programming. However, they are not predominant on this planet, and there are others who are eager to be enlightened about the “mysteries”.
Simplistically put, humanity in the future will digest this information and either say, “Well thank God these pioneers did this work and saved our individual rights and saved mankind” orÉ.they will say, (Providing they are allowed to read it) “Could they not have done more? Look at the mess we are in.”
They say Awareness is the cure. In the relay of life, all we can do is dispense information and hope the masses will take up the baton and run with it.
Editor: Have you researched or investigated any cases yourself from which you acquired what you feel was a deeper comprehension and understanding of what lies behind all of this?
Marguerite McCall: I have had people tell me of their experiences and they’ve asked my opinionÉshould they undergo hypnosis? I can only advise them as to what I’ve studied, which is quite an accumulation of data over the years. Do I want to join MUFON and become an investigator? I never had that predilection, but I have a friend who does that now. I also suspect that she’s worked for the CIA over the years. I do know that I managed an esoteric book center in Scottsdale, AZ. We had psychic advisors on staff and that’s a whole different topic again. However, in querying two of them, I discovered that they had had UFO sightings and missing time. I don’t know if their “abilities” were enhanced after that or not. I personally believe they were born with the right side of their brains open-where creativity and telepathy come into play. They were certainly tuned into information that was personal and not general. So, I got to experience that phenomena first hand.
Senator John McCain of AZ used to appear on my mailing list. That means that someone had to come into the center to sign up. I used to take him off and it would reappear. I could not imagine what he was doing on our list until one of our consultants informed me that he was head of The Senate Intelligence Committee and was probably looking for remote viewers---a specialized psychic technique. (At that time, there was an ongoing government program with remote viewers (David Morehouse’s book Psychic Warrior describes this program).
So, with all these personal experiences, you learn something more each day and get information validated. It’s an ongoing process that never stops. The more you learn, it seems the more questions arise.
Editor: Further more, have you ever experienced first hand any of the curious paranormal manifestations that you have devoted these years of research to?
Marguerite McCall: Actually, I studied many religious and spiritual disciplines; I used to moderate a comparative religion class, but that left me with more questions than answers. I then became interested in the paranormal side of life, That old question, “Why was I born; why am I living?” always nagged at me. I have identical twin daughters, so I became interested in telepathy and esp. Identical twin girls are the best test subjects in this area as attested to by Dr. J. B. Rhine of Duke University where he conducted studies in the 1960s (circa).
I have come to this conclusion: Twins have the same genetic material, were raised in the same environment, went to the same schools, and were treated similarly. Why would their personalities be so different? I can only come to the conclusion that they have different souls. That leads to the question: “What precisely is a soul?” This interview would be too long if I got into that area of discussion. Sufficeth to say, they are inordinately telepathically connected and they can send me the same birthday card from different areas of the country.
I don’t think I’m an abductee. I can’t say that I’ve ever seen a UFO. However, I would not go up to the L’il Alien Inn at Rachel, Nevada (adjacent to Area 51) and spend the night in one of the trailer rooms they rent. I have heard too many gory tales of spooky things occurring there.
I did have a strange thing happen. I garden, and one day I looked at my right hand and thought, “I’m going to have to wear gloves in the sun.” Then, I studied my hand more intently. There were three, flat brown spots that formed a perfect triangle. It appeared overnight. I asked my GP about it and he accused me of getting a Tattoo. I have tried everything to get it off, Retin A, fade creamÉnothing works. He claims it’s a tattoo and will not go away. This happened right after I got on a few UFO discussion groups a couple of years back. It’s still there after two yearsÉIt’s definitely not a liver spot, or anything akin to that. It looks inked. Now, how did that manifest there? I’ve had people in this field offer all sorts of suggestions, i.e. it’s a bad MILAB marking, etc. Right now, for my peace of mind, I’m telling myself that it’s the mark of the trinity.
Also, I was taking a meditation class about 20 years ago in Denver. This was in the Northeast and I lived in the Southwest; this was at night. I was very relaxed and must have been veering off the road because I heard my name being called and I was tapped on the shoulder. I came to just in time to get my car back on the road, avoiding a gully below me. If I never believed in guardian angels or the paranormal before then, I certainly became an advocate.
"The information presented in the three volumes of THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION, Piercing the Veils of Deception may frighten or annoy you. Wait until you hear what is really going on behind our backs by the American and World Governments. Learn the truth about the Federal Reserve Bank, The Government's involvement with ETs, The Secret Societies that control America - and so much more. THE UNIVERSAL SEDUCTION is a 3 volume trilogy; each volume is 7 X 10 with 550-600 pages each - and after reading them you may never be the same again."